Monday, April 13, 2009

hooray for first post.

I'll be posting anything here I feel inspired by, and when I feel to reflect on my day. This includes photos, outfits, quotes, etc. Please don't think I own anything. I'm going to try my best to credit everything! So much, so little time.





I honestly think Natalie Portman is the ideal icon for beauty. She's one of my favorite actresses, I like when celebrities are all down to earth. Kristen Stewart fits into that category too.











This might describe me perfectly right now. Maybe. Some situations are tough to be in, and I have to learn to let my mind go and just stop thinking. To let my brain unwind from everything, feeling completely at ease. Thats my problem, I'm pretty sure. I simply cannot stop thinking. It's worse at night. Everythings worse at night.
I started my week of Spring Break off in both a way I'm glad I did, and ways I'd rather I didn't. But oh well, that's not something really to be complaning about. I'm grateful for the things that went the way I wanted. I can hope though that the rest of the week goes on smoothy without flaws. I love this sense of possibility, why can't it always feel like this? I love it I love it I love it.

credit: http://damstyle.blogspot.com/, http://stockholmstreetstyle.feber.se/, http://farm4.static.flickr.com/

1 comment:

  1. i know what you mean there at the end; i can totally relate to the need to stop thinking once in a while.
    i love the picture at the beginning. it's so inspiring.
    <3

    ReplyDelete