Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I can almost see it, That dream I'm dreaming
But theres a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it
Every step I'm taking, every move I make feels lost with no direction
My faith is shaking, but I, I gotta keep trying. Gotta keep my head held high
Theres always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an up-hill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there. Ain't about what's waiting on the other side. It's the climb.
The struggles I'm facing. The chances I'm taking. Sometimes might knock me down, but no, I'm not breaking.
I may not know it but these are the moments that I'm gonna remember most
I just gotta keep going. And I, I gotta be strong. Just keep pushing on 'cause.


As much as I don't want to admit this, but alright... so these are lyrics from The Climb from the Hannah Montana movie. I saw it tonight with 2 friends. Yes, under our own free will. And seriously wow, Miley's love intrest is some VERY nice eye candy. But anyway, I really liked this song that she sang at the end. Take away any opinion of it being an overrated disney owned-just for little kids aspect of it, and it is a good song. I really like the lyrics, it relates to what I'm going through in more ways than one. Watching the scenery, with all of the open country and fields made me wish to live down south so badly. There was a scene where she was writing in a old, weathered gazebo and it made me yearn to have someplace like that to go to. Somewhere quiet and beautiful in it's own way where I can think, write, and be by myself to get away from everything. I also wish I had my own horse.. to ride on it in the open fields. That would be so nice. The scenery was definitely lovely for the eyes to watch. Props to the costume department too, the outfits were very nice. They were all mainly dresses and skirts, with a vintage feel to them, which I absolutely love. I think the movie in general wasn't bad at all... so hey if your not a fan, it just might surprise you.

this is the gazebo.

No comments:

Post a Comment